You can send people tasks in 3 different ways.
- You can send an email to who you want to send a task to.
- Address an email to who you want to send a task to
- CC Task@Tribe.do
- Put the task in the subject
- Put the task details in the body of the email
- Send that email and you’re done. You’ll get a confirmation email confirming that the task was created. Now you, and them, can manage this task together until one of you marks it done!
- When you Assign a task to someone, and they have the Tribe mobile or desktop application, then they will get the task there.
- If they do not use Tribe, they will get an email from you with the task.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote