You can use the Grid view in tribe to see all of your tasks laid out in a spreadsheet style.
Here are some of the things you can do in Grid view:
- You can use the filters in the column headers to sort your tasks
- You can click on the column headers to change the order of the tasks, according to that column
- You can make edits and save them as desired
- You can export all of your tasks to excel, to use Tribe in a real spreadsheet offline
- You can Load All of your tasks, pulling up everything that you’ve ever assigned yourself, completed, or thrown in the trash.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote